65: Becoming the CEO of Your Life Part 2 of 5: Your Protector’s Job
We are continuing to work through the series on becoming the CEO of Your Life. In this episode, we are considering the role of our protector. I invite you to:
- Re-listen where needed
- Ask Questions
Thank you for joining me on this journey.
Becoming the CEO of your life begins when you set in motion the process to restore the balance of energy in your mind the way it should be. It is a process that requires a complete overhaul in how you operate with your protector.
Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The importance of training your protector
- What you gain in your life by training your protector
- How your protector impacts your life’s energy
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Has your protector gone rogue?
- Has your imagery changed since the last episode?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 65: Becoming the CEO of Your Life: Part 2 of 5, Your Protector’s Job. … Today we are talking about our Protector’s job role, or their job description, and what they are responsible for in this sizable analogy about our mind. I’m led to think that our Protector has the significant role of looking at the happenings outside of our fence, and to report back to us by sending us thought deliveries for our consideration to our home. Did you catch the “for our consideration” portion?
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!