|Apple Podcast / iTunes|
|How to Subscribe & Review|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Office
- That the college search should be fun
- College representatives are your resources – use them
- and more
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- If you could tell your child’s college enrollment team one thing, what would you want them to know?
- What is the most important thing for you, in your child’s college search?
- Interview on The Scholarship Shark with Shannon Zottola, VP and Dean of Enrollment Management of Ursinus College
- Ursinus College
- Colleges that Change Lives
- Ursinus College Admission Staff
- Ursinus College Financial Aid Staff
- The Minimalists
- The Empty Nest Flock (Community)
All College Topic Podcast Episodes:
- My Child’s College Major – I don’t love it!
- Top advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Counselors
- I picked my college – now what? A checklist for you!
- 2019 Main Line Regional College Fair
- How to handle your child leaving home (for college and other life events)
- Extracurriculars with Guest: AdmissionsMom
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 10, What Your College Enrollment Management Office Wants You to Know About Admission and Financial Aid. … I thought I would take advantage, for you, of the fact that I have access to some amazing admission and financial aid staff members.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.