58: Fish Tank Empowerment
When you honor who you are, the universe responds.
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- The mental struggle I had as I returned home from She Podcasts Live
- How a fish, a bowl and a tank came to my rescue
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you experienced the after-event energy drainage?
- How are you feeling about your fishbowl now?
- Learn how to become an executive producer of this podcast.
- Join the January workshop about why resolutions don’t work.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
- Episode #57: The Inaugural Quick Tips Team Episode
- Episode #44: Make friends with Now – What I’ve Learned from Eckhart Tolle
- Episode #29: The Simmer Episode (What should I do with my time?)
- Episode #3: Empty Nest Prep Part I: Your Thoughts
- Episode #13: Future You Has All the Power
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 58: Fish Tank Empowerment. … Today, I want to talk about those moments in life when you attend an event of some sort, an incredibly inspiring event.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.