A Green Popsicle Stick Facebook group member asked me, “How early is too early to prepare for the empty nest.”
I share my answer in this episode.
|How to Subscribe & Review|
|Other Places to Listen|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- When to start preparing for the empty nest
- What you can do now to prepare for the empty nest
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Where are you on the empty nest journey?
- Do you agree or disagree with my timing?
- My program, The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success, is now available!
- Join me in an upcoming retreat! GPS Reset Weekend: Unplugged and Charged Up
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 41: How Early is Too Early to Plan For The Empty Nest? … A Green Popsicle Stick Facebook group member asked me, “How early is too early to prepare for the empty nest?” I thought about this and I’m not sure if there is a “too early.”
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.