|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
To consider doing things while being afraid
- To gain confidence by stepping into situations that require courage
- That you are stronger than any emotion that will arise when you are afraid
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What have you done that required courage?
- Are you ready to notice where you need to challenge yourself more?
- My program, The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success, is now available!
- Join me in an upcoming retreat! GPS Reset Weekend: Unplugged and Charged Up
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 39: Courage Addiction. … Today’s episode came out of one of my Thursday Thoughts About emails. I received positive comments about it and thought that it would be worth sharing with you. I’ve tweaked it just a little since then, and hope you find it motivating.
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 Hello, my Empty Nest Friend! I have a quick message for you today about being courageous. Enjoy! Listen wherever you listen to podcasts – or use link in bio! Full transcript is available on my website. . 🐦What You Will Learn in this Episode: 🎙To consider doing things while being afraid 🎙To gain confidence by stepping into situations that require courage 🎙That you are stronger than any emotion that will arise when you are afraid . . 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #EmptyNest #NewEpisode #Quote #EmptyNestPrep #YourEmptyNestCoach #EmptyNestCoach #FridayThoughts #MomPodcaster #Courage #Fear #powerfullife
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.