Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To consider using laughter to reset your thought deliveries, and soul.
- To consider the humor in life.
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you easily find the funny in your life?
- Do you have something funny to share with us?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 49: The Power of Laughter. …. Hello, my future empty nest friend. I have been wanting more laughter in my life. How about you? When doing a google search I was brought to an entertaining Tedx Youth Talk by Sean Conley. So entertaining, and well, I almost just want to stop today’s episode with go watch it, but I’ll say a little more. The link will be in my full show notes.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!