|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- You don’t have to wait on others to take action
- The action you take may surprise others and entertain you
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Does anything come to mind for you in your life as you listen to this episode?
- Do you have any items that help you put on a show?
- Learn how to become an executive producer of this podcast.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
- Sitting in the Simmer – original concept introduction episode
- Creating Disney Magic podcast with Lee Cockerell
- Jungle Cruise – Magic Kingdom – Backside of Water YouTube Video
- Episode #3: Empty Nest Prep Part 1: Your Thoughts
- Episode #13: Future You Has All the Power
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 48: Putting on a Show While Simmering. … Today’s topic is Putting on a Show While Simmering. Let me tell you how this episode came about. I’ve always wanted to work at Walt Disney World.
View this post on Instagram
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! When entering the empty nest, some of us launch back into the workforce, others never have the luxury to consider staying home full-time, and yet others keep careers going part-time while raising our families. Each path is perfect for our own life. Aren’t we all amazing? While this episode’s concept is universal to a job or home life, my example is plucked right from my job. If it inspires you to behave differently, I would love to know what change you make. Listen wherever you listen to podcasts – or use link in bio! Full transcript is available on my website. This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future. What You Will Learn in this Episode: You don’t have to wait on others to take action The action you take may surprise others and entertain you Episode Questions for You To Consider Does anything come to mind for you in your life as you listen to this episode? Do you have any items that help you put on a show? 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #EmptyNest #NewEpisode #Quote #EmptyNestPrep #YourEmptyNestCoach #EmptyNestCoach #FridayThoughts #EmpoweringWomen #Tips #WorkTips #Simmering
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.