62: Using Gratitude as a Net
This episode is an example of what happens when I don’t have a script – curious? Grab a hot beverage and take a listen.
When you become present and are able to see the details in your life in a way that you couldn’t prior, gratitude becomes woven throughout your life as a net.
Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What happens when I don’t have a script
- How gratitude can work as a protective net
- Where you are in the net of gratitude in my life
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How much gratitude is woven into your life?
- What are three things, right now, in this moment that you are grateful for?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 62: Using Gratitude as a Net. I’m going to try something totally different today, because I’m all about doing things that make me uncomfortable. The title is “Using Gratitude as a Net,” and I have no script for the actual content right now. It’s more like you’re sitting here having coffee with me and we’re just chatting.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!