|Apple Podcast / iTunes|
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What really is Empty Nest syndrome? Is the syndrome a thing?
- Ways to combat the feelings of loneliness and sadness in the empty nest transition.
- You are not alone – and knowing that helps.
- A glimpse into Christine’s balloon twisting days.
- My next podcast drops on Friday morning.
- Join my free community to discuss this podcast.
- Have you experienced what I did with balloon twisting community, in your life and what was the area?
- Do you have the support you need for the transition ahead?
- Psychology Today’s definition/article on Empty Nest Syndrome
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Nestling Community
Christine: You’re listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 2. Is the Empty Nest real? … Hello, my empty nest friend. I am super excited to bring you my next episode. This is actually an early bonus episode to discuss is the empty nest real? Meaning, is it a real thing? What will it mean for you? The great news that I have is that it can mean anything you want it to mean.