Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- How life is like Donkey Kong
- To notice that when you are sent back to the beginning of a level in your life, that how you show up is everything
- The power in leveling up
- To remove the drama as you play the game
Episode Questions for You To Consider
Do you feel like you are continually back where you started
- Have you noticed (or do you now notice) the leveling up in your life?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 35: Leveling Up in Life: Donkey Kong Your Life. … Donkey Kong. One of my favorite games as a child was the original Donkey Kong. I know I am showing my age, and my geekiness, here, but my love for it was real. If you never played Donkey Kong, I’ll have a link to a video of it in my show notes. Indulge me for a minute. Donkey Kong is a classic arcade game in which you as Mario, climb platforms using ladders to reach your princess at the top. …
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!