|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- How much weight I have lost
- The key to my weight loss
- What made me super sick
- What I removed from my diet
- How using food as fuel changed everything
- Question if food is the boss of you
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- I have a FB Group now!
- I will be at the Main Line Regional College Fair on Monday, April 8, 2019 from 6:30 – 9:00 PM. The event is free for all high school students (and parents).
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you the boss of food, or does it boss you around?
- Do you have any weight loss goals?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 16: How I Lost Almost 50 Pounds and I’m Still Losing.
I will be honest. I wasn’t planning on doing this episode, but I’ve had so many friends ask me how I’ve lost my weight, that I thought it would be worth sharing with all of you.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.