89: The CEO Toolbox Part 2: Taking Inventory
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend,
In my last episode, I introduced the idea of a toolbox for your life. Guess what? Yes, we are starting another series of episodes to assist you in leveling-up your life. I have an activity for you today, where I invite you deliberately and lovingly begin to take inventory of your life’s toolbox.
In our life’s toolbox, we want to keep only the tools that serve us well; that make us feel happy and that lovingly create progress forward in our life.
Take a listen or read the full transcript below. ⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll down ⇓, so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To Consider the Contents of Your Life’s Toolbox
- Self-Help Sally’s Toolbox Contents
- Band-aids vs. Cures Stocked in Your Life’s Toolbox
- The Importance of Taking Inventory of Your Life’s Toolbox
- An Activity to Assist with Taking Inventory
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you inventoried your top-tray toolbox items?
- Are your top-tray toolbox items stocked with love or shoved into the toolbox with no thought whatsoever?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 89 (oh, my goodness, it’s 89!) The CEO Toolbox, Part 2, Taking Inventory. … My friend, so many of us do this every single day in our lives, and that is why in my last episode – episode number 88 – I introduced you to the idea of a toolbox for your life. It is time to seriously consider its contents.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.