|How to Subscribe & Review|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- What to do when your partner is driving you crazy
- Our thoughts change everything
- To be responsible for your own happiness
- Who should control your emotional health
- My answer to: Is my relationship going to make it?
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How are you and your partner doing?
- How has parenthood changed you, and has it impacted your relationships?
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Get yourself on my coaching waitlist!
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 25: My Partner is Driving Me Crazy!! … I’ve run into multiple people, recently, who are looking at their first or sometimes, their last child heading off to college, and they are freaking out about their relationship with their partner. The big one I’ve heard, from multiple people, is, “They are driving me crazy! Oh my gosh, Christine, everything about them is driving me crazy.”
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.