Will you work with clients outside of your niche?
- Will you work with fathers?
- Will you work with mothers who worked full-time?
- Will you work with mothers who were thrilled when their child(ren) went back to school?
- Will you work with someone who has been in the empty nest for years?
- Will you work with students?
First the disclaimer: my supplementary materials and examples included with 1:1 coaching are specifically designed for my specific empty nest niche.
We will focus on any topic of your choosing in the 1:1 portions of our six-week work, together. Coaching will work for any area of your life.
If this works for you, it works for me!
Are you a certified coach?
The life coaching industry is unregulated. Completely unregulated. When a life coach is certified, there is no consistency behind what that certification means from one school to another.
I have not chosen to pursue certification at this time.
If you are still reading, awesome! Here is why I am qualified to help you: I am an raving fan of Brooke Castillo, of The Life Coach School, and have been for years. She has not yet met me, but I have consumed and applied all of her materials (podcasts, books, etc.) and have spent some time in her Self Coaching Scholars. She’s also amazing enough to allow us to use her model while we coach (and I asked her, too) – as long as we give her credit – Thank you, Brooke!
Using her Self Coaching model, I:
- lost over
35 40 4550 pounds – and am still losing!
- was able to function well emotionally as my 14-year-old went off to college four years early and over four hours away (out of state).
- view my “other” job as the perfect place for me to be.
- am able to manage my mind well in what past-me would consider difficult circumstances.
- create this value in the world.
Other things you may want to know:
- I am always drawn to the self-help section of the bookstore.
- I coach myself daily and throughout the day.
- I love, love, love helping others manage their mind.
Some of my favorite past careers, in case you are curious:
- Homeschooling Mother
- Administrative Assistant
- YouTube Series Producer
- Balloon Artist
- Dining Room Manager
- Macy’s Santaland Elf (NYC)
Don’t take my word for it, though, click here to view feedback from my clients.
Why do you have your website live already?
I am live! Putting myself out there worked. I left my original response to encourage those who need to read it for their own projects.
Great question. I am lucky enough to have friends who are willing to provide feedback as I go. So, why not put it out there and be honest about where I am? There is a lot more urgency to my progress as well, this way. So, this is where I am, today: totally all-in and authentically putting it all out there, even when it isn’t “ready.” Where I will be tomorrow: a little bit further along. Thanks for asking and for being here.