Thanks for stopping by and for your interest in being a guest on my podcast! Every Friday at 5:55am EST, I upload a new podcast episode for my audience.
Every episode is created with my specific audience in mind:
- Mothers who walked away from a career to raise child(ren)
- Their Child(ren) is now in the later high school years
- The idea of the empty nest ahead is freaking them out
- They have questions such as:
- What will I do with my time?
- Will I reconnect with my partner?
- Should I return to the workforce?
- Is it time for a complete career change?
- What is this college process going to be like?
- And more.
My shows are typically solo (me) sharing life coaching skills and basics with my specific audience. Once or twice a month, I will consider having a guest on my podcast if the topic is one that will benefit my audience; if the timing is right and if it makes sense. This is all for my future empty nest friends. If you believe you have value to bring to them, please take the following steps:
- Read this entire page
- Listen to a couple of my episodes
- Determine if you think you have a topic that fits well for my audience
- If the answer is yes, please complete my podcast guest interest form.
- I will review your submission and we’ll go from there.
- There is no guarantee your submission will be approved.
- You will receive an email response within two weeks time on the status of your submission.
Episodes are recorded a full month in advance and planning is 6-8 weeks out. No exceptions.
Episodes typically range from 8-15 minutes long. We will have a purpose for the episode, and we’ll also have a plan for the recording, which will be communicated to you before our scheduled recording date.
Your Technical Requirements
We will easily be able to complete the entire recording with equipment testing, warming up, recording and a wrap up in a 60 minute window.
You will need:
- To be in a quiet space
- Headphones on (nothing fancy needed) to be sure you don’t record my voice coming through your computer/device
- An external microphone is a nice to have
If you are interested, please complete the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast guest interest form.