|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- About the Main Line Regional College Fair
- Join my free community to discuss this podcast.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- I have a FB Group now!
All College Topic Podcast Episodes:
- My Child’s College Major – I don’t love it!
- Top advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Counselors
- I picked my college – now what? A checklist for you!
- How to handle your child leaving home (for college and other life events)
- Extracurriculars with Guest: AdmissionsMom
- The Scholarship Shark podcast: A Conversation with College Moms
- With my Child Heading to College, Are the thoughts I am having normal?
- What are you making grades mean?
- The First Semester Transition: What to Expect and How Mom Can Help
- Medium Article: What to Expect When Your College Freshman Comes Home for Thanksgiving Break
- College Move-In Day: Tips & Helpful Items
Hello, my future empty nest friend. I’m jumping in your feed, yet again, this week – to make a quick announcement about an upcoming college fair that I will attending in April.
If you are in the Greater Philadelphia area; have a rising sophomore, junior or senior; and want the opportunity to meet with college admission counselors from over 300 colleges and universities – this is THE place for you.
View this post on Instagram
I don’t think I have ever been so proud to wear a T-shirt. I knew @shepodcasts live would be life changing but I seriously have no words for where I am in my headspace right now. @anguseyetea my kindred spirit and the newest member of my family. 😉 Honored to have you call me mom anytime, and I can’t wait to see the impact you make on this world. You are a force to be reckoned with and you are 500 times stronger than you give yourself credit for. @beyond6seconds my very first online podcasting friend who does a mean interview, has a beautiful singing voice and is gorgeous inside and out. Thank you for your support in this space. 🤗🤗🤗 Everyone else, I adore you but need to start driving home now. 🤣 please start or continue to use your voice. There is someone out there needing to hear it. These are some photos of only some of the amazing women I met this weekend. My heart is full. Ladies, you are amazing! #shepodcastslive #spl19 #empoweringwomen #womenpodcasters #podcastproducers #useyourvoice
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.