|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Office
- That the college search should be fun
- College representatives are your resources – use them
- and more
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- If you could tell your child’s college enrollment team one thing, what would you want them to know?
- What is the most important thing for you, in your child’s college search?
- Interview on The Scholarship Shark with Shannon Zottola, VP and Dean of Enrollment Management of Ursinus College
- Ursinus College
- Colleges that Change Lives
- Ursinus College Admission Staff
- Ursinus College Financial Aid Staff
- The Minimalists
All College Topic Podcast Episodes:
- My Child’s College Major – I don’t love it!
- Top advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Counselors
- I picked my college – now what? A checklist for you!
- How to handle your child leaving home (for college and other life events)
- Extracurriculars with Guest: AdmissionsMom
- The Scholarship Shark podcast: A Conversation with College Moms
- With my Child Heading to College, Are the thoughts I am having normal?
- What are you making grades mean?
- The First Semester Transition: What to Expect and How Mom Can Help
- Medium Article: What to Expect When Your College Freshman Comes Home for Thanksgiving Break
- College Move-In Day: Tips & Helpful Items
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 10, What Your College Enrollment Management Office Wants You to Know About Admission and Financial Aid. … I thought I would take advantage, for you, of the fact that I have access to some amazing admission and financial aid staff members.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.