|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- You can be the hero in your life
- Life isn’t supposed to be perfect
- You stall your life when you argue with reality
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Who are you in life? Are you the hero solving things, or the person crying hysterically about their circumstances?
- How do you feel when you think about the fact that life really isn’t supposed to be perfect?
- Byron Katie’s Website
- Empty Nest Prep Series begins at Episode #3
- The Empty Nest Flock Community – Now on Facebook!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 12, The Power and Understanding That Life Isn’t Supposed To Be Perfect. … Today’s episode is definitely inspired by Byron Katie, and this quote of hers, “If you argue with reality, you will lose 100 percent of the time.” I will link to Byron Katie’s site in my show notes, which you will find on my website.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.