Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- You can be the hero in your life
- Life isn’t supposed to be perfect
- You stall your life when you argue with reality
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Who are you in life? Are you the hero solving things, or the person crying hysterically about their circumstances?
- How do you feel when you think about the fact that life really isn’t supposed to be perfect?
- Byron Katie’s Website
- Empty Nest Prep Series begins at Episode #3
- The Empty Nest Flock Community on Facebook!
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 12, The Power and Understanding That Life Isn’t Supposed To Be Perfect. … Today’s episode is definitely inspired by Byron Katie, and this quote of hers, “If you argue with reality, you will lose 100 percent of the time.” I will link to Byron Katie’s site in my show notes, which you will find on my website.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!