|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How to be the emotional adult in the room. Sneak Peek: Check Your Thoughts
Benefits of your child moving away/going far away to college
- The thoughts I used to adjust to the transition
- I have a FB Group now!
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- I will be at the Main Line Regional College Fair on Monday, April 8, 2019 from 6:30 – 9:00 PM. The event is free for all high school students (and parents).
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you having to deal with this situation?
Have you dealt with this situation and do you have advice for others who are about to go through it?
All College Topic Podcast Episodes:
- My Child’s College Major – I don’t love it!
- Top advice from Ursinus College’s Admission and Financial Aid Counselors
- I picked my college – now what? A checklist for you!
- How to handle your child leaving home (for college and other life events)
- Extracurriculars with Guest: AdmissionsMom
- The Scholarship Shark podcast: A Conversation with College Moms
- With my Child Heading to College, Are the thoughts I am having normal?
- What are you making grades mean?
- The First Semester Transition: What to Expect and How Mom Can Help
- Medium Article: What to Expect When Your College Freshman Comes Home for Thanksgiving Break
- College Move-In Day: Tips & Helpful Items
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 15: Being Brave When Your Child Picks a Non-local School, or Going Far Away to College; How to be The Emotional Adult in The Room. … Today, we are going to chat about what to do when your child goes to college far away. I’m going to make the assumption, for this episode, that the decision has already been made, or it’s being made and finances do not impact the decision. This would also be relevant to your child moving away permanently.
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 Child leaving home? This episode is for you: Being Brave When Your Child Picks a Non-local School, or Going Far Away to College; How to be The Emotional Adult in The Room What you will learn in this episode: 🎙How to be the emotional adult in the room. Sneak Peek: Check Your Thoughts 🎙 Benefits of your child moving away/going far away to college 🎙 The thoughts I used to adjust to the transition ➟ https://youremptynestcoach.com/p15/ 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #podcast #NewEpisode #emptynestprep #parentalanxiety #collegeplanning #college #momhelp #leavinghome #childleavinghome #childmovingaway
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.