|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What really is Empty Nest syndrome? Is the syndrome a thing?
- Ways to combat the feelings of loneliness and sadness in the empty nest transition.
- You are not alone – and knowing that helps.
- A glimpse into Christine’s balloon twisting days.
- Have you experienced what I did with balloon twisting community, in your life and what was the area?
- Do you have the support you need for the transition ahead?
Christine: You’re listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 2. Is the Empty Nest real? … Hello, my empty nest friend. I am super excited to bring you my next episode. This is actually an early bonus episode to discuss is the empty nest real? Meaning, is it a real thing? What will it mean for you? The great news that I have is that it can mean anything you want it to mean.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.