|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What really is Empty Nest syndrome? Is the syndrome a thing?
- Ways to combat the feelings of loneliness and sadness in the empty nest transition.
- You are not alone – and knowing that helps.
- A glimpse into Christine’s balloon twisting days.
- My next podcast drops on Friday morning.
- Join my free community to discuss this podcast.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Have you experienced what I did with balloon twisting community, in your life and what was the area?
- Do you have the support you need for the transition ahead?
- Psychology Today’s definition/article on Empty Nest Syndrome
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Community (Has Moved to Facebook)
Christine: You’re listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 2. Is the Empty Nest real? … Hello, my empty nest friend. I am super excited to bring you my next episode. This is actually an early bonus episode to discuss is the empty nest real? Meaning, is it a real thing? What will it mean for you? The great news that I have is that it can mean anything you want it to mean.
View this post on Instagram
Being crazy and trying a new font. 🤣🤣🤣. 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Be yourself. Trust yourself. -Future You 🌟 The world needs you -not a fake version of you trying to impress the heck out of everyone. . Impress, inspire and encourage others just by stepping into who you are meant to be. . She is amazing. You are amazing. #futureyou #futurethinking #selflove #beyourself #stepinto #gps #gpsexecs #inspire #youareamazing
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.