|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- To write your future result down
- Who you need to spend a lot of time with in planning your future
- Who to listen to when it comes to your future
- A way to remember how to keep other people’s comments in perspective: are you a turtle?
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you found the result you want in your life?
- Are you ready to take action?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 20: You Found Future You – Now, for the “How?” … Way back in episode number 13, I shared my tips about dreaming toward your future. I walked you through how to discover your future. I mentioned in that episode that when you discover a future result that you love, remember, you dreamt about it in detail already, and still love it. You should then ask that future version of yourself how you got there. See, it’s that easy.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.