|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- To write your future result down
- Who you need to spend a lot of time with in planning your future
- Who to listen to when it comes to your future
- A way to remember how to keep other people’s comments in perspective: are you a turtle?
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you found the result you want in your life?
- Are you ready to take action?
You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 20: You Found Future You – Now, for the “How?” … Way back in episode number 13, I shared my tips about dreaming toward your future. I walked you through how to discover your future. I mentioned in that episode that when you discover a future result that you love, remember, you dreamt about it in detail already, and still love it. You should then ask that future version of yourself how you got there. See, it’s that easy.
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 You Found Future You! Now, for the, “How?” What you will learn in this episode: 🎙To write your future result down 🎙Who you need to spend a lot of time with in planning your future 🎙Who to listen to when it comes to your future 🎙A way to remember how to keep other people’s comments in perspective: are you a turtle? 🎙And more! ➟ https://youremptynestcoach.com/p20/ 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 . . . . . #NewEpisode #EmptyNestPrep #EmptyNestSyndrome #EmptyNest #podcast #emptynester #ParentofHighSchooler #KidsAreOffToCollege #MomHelp #futureyou #yourfuture #future #greenpopsiclestick #greenpopsiclesticks
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.