|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
GPS Support Flock Member?
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- The importance of identifying your excuses
- What to do with your excuses
- How to move past your excuses
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What is your go-to excuse?
- Knowing your go-to excuse, are you ready to bury it forever?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 21: Let’s Talk About Your Excuses. … Now, for you, my friend! Let’s talk about those excuses. In my last episode we discussed you figuring out how to get to your future result. As soon as you begin to work on these future results and plans, excuses tend to pop up in your mind. It makes sense. Your mind likes what it knows.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.