Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- The importance of identifying your excuses
- What to do with your excuses
- How to move past your excuses
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What is your go-to excuse?
- Knowing your go-to excuse, are you ready to bury it forever?
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 21: Let’s Talk About Your Excuses. … Now, for you, my friend! Let’s talk about those excuses. In my last episode we discussed you figuring out how to get to your future result. As soon as you begin to work on these future results and plans, excuses tend to pop up in your mind. It makes sense. Your mind likes what it knows.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!