|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
GPS Support Flock Member?
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- About my weekly email: Thursday Thoughts About
- The thought I used, in the last minutes, to motivate me to attend an out-of-town event – to move me from “Nah,” to “yes!”
- Where the draft of my imposter syndrome episode began
- The types of content included in my Thursday Thoughts About emails
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you on my “Thursday Thoughts About” email, yet?
- If yes, what is your favorite type of email? If no, why the heck not?
Update: I no longer do Thursday Thoughts About emails – you have to be in my GPS Flock to receive weekly updates from me, or subscribe to my podcast! Those on my email list now only receive periodic updates.
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 22: Thursday Thoughts About. … You may or may not know this, but I have a “Thursday Thoughts About” e-mail list. Each Thursday, I send out random thoughts about what is on my mind. A bit of encouragement and I note my most recent podcast episodes in the PS. section of the e-mail.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.