|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- About my weekly email: Thursday Thoughts About
- The thought I used, in the last minutes, to motivate me to attend an out-of-town event – to move me from “Nah,” to “yes!”
- Where the draft of my imposter syndrome episode began
- The types of content included in my Thursday Thoughts About emails
- Sign up for my Thursday Thoughts About email list, below!
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you on my “Thursday Thoughts About” email, yet?
- If yes, what is your favorite type of email? If no, why the heck not?
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 22: Thursday Thoughts About. … You may or may not know this, but I have a “Thursday Thoughts About” e-mail list. Each Thursday, I send out random thoughts about what is on my mind. A bit of encouragement and I note my most recent podcast episodes in the PS. section of the e-mail.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.