|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How the path to future you is like a spider web
- To be kind to yourself when you question if you are on the right path to future you
- Things you need to do in order to expand your future (rest, plan, adjust & repair)
- About spider webs
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How do you normally treat yourself when you change your mind?
- How do you feel about spiders? 🙂
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 26: Changing Your Mind is Okay. … By now, graduations are happening. Summer is getting started and while, with life changes, changes in decisions that have already been made might creep up, too. Let’s chat about that today. I had a bout of changing my mind recently, and I have to say I spent a day or two thinking I must be giving up on my dream.
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 Audio Snippet!🎙🎙🎙 Hello, my Empty Nest Friend! We change our mind all of the time, don't we? But how do you treat yourself when you do change a decision that you have made? Guess what? It isn't time to beat yourself up. It is time to be curious, to question it, check it and then be all in on your new decision: whether it is to stay the course or do something different. Easy? Maybe not, but I've got you! Take a listen, or read the transcript on my website: https://youremptynestcoach.com/p26/ . 🐦What You Will Learn in this Episode: 🎙 How the path to future you is like a spider web 🎙 To be kind to yourself when you question if you are on the right path to future you 🎙 Things you need to do in order to expand your future (rest, plan, adjust & repair) 🎙 About spider webs 🐦Episode Questions for You To Consider 1) How do you normally treat yourself when you change your mind? 2) How do you feel about spiders? 🙂 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #EmptyNest #FridayThoughts #Change #changemymind #changeyourthoughts
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.