⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Why we have my husband to thank for all of this.
- A visualization/story I use to introduce the importance of thought observation.
- Why it is worth observing your thoughts.
- Join my free community to discuss this podcast.
- Have you considered that your thoughts are optional?
- Where are you in the story I told today?
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- The Empty Nest Flock Community – Moved to Facebook
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 3, Empty Nest Prep, part 1, Your Thoughts. … Today’s topic is your thoughts. This part one of a five-episode series titled “Empty Nest Prep.” These five episodes are the base level material of everything that I teach.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.