As a mom, unappreciative humans may surround you at all times. Some days it may feel like it is part of the job description. Is there even the slightest chance that you have created that yourself? Let’s think about that in today’s episode where I give you a little bit of tough love because feeling unappreciated is a lousy place to be.
Take a listen, or read the transcript, below.
⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
GPS Support Flock Member?
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What your thoughts have to do with how appreciated you feel
- To think about who you want to show up as in the world even when your mind is confident that you are unappreciated
- Consider using Pinterest for your future-you dreams (listener suggestion)
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you currently identify with not feeling appreciated?
- When you have the thought that you are unappreciated, how do you feel?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 30: Christine, I Am Not Appreciated. … Appreciation. Let’s talk about it. What if you feel that your partner doesn’t appreciate you? Maybe it is a friend, or a child’s friend. Let’s be honest, it might be your child that you feel doesn’t appreciate you. What do you do when you are feeling unappreciated?
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.