As a mom, unappreciative humans may surround you at all times. Some days it may feel like it is part of the job description. Is there even the slightest chance that you have created that yourself? Let’s think about that in today’s episode where I give you a little bit of tough love because feeling unappreciated is a lousy place to be.
Take a listen, or read the transcript, below.
|How to Subscribe & Review|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- What your thoughts have to do with how appreciated you feel
- To think about who you want to show up as in the world even when your mind is confident that you are unappreciated
- Consider using Pinterest for your future-you dreams (listener suggestion)
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you currently identify with not feeling appreciated?
- When you have the thought that you are unappreciated, how do you feel?
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- If you are local to Philadelphia and have thought about teaching something online, I invite you to the July 15, 2019, Teachable Philadelphia Creator Community networking event – details here.
- Get yourself on my coaching waitlist!
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 30: Christine, I Am Not Appreciated. … Appreciation. Let’s talk about it. What if you feel that your partner doesn’t appreciate you? Maybe it is a friend, or a child’s friend. Let’s be honest, it might be your child that you feel doesn’t appreciate you. What do you do when you are feeling unappreciated?
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.