This episode topic is from a fellow listener who asked about finding friends in the later years of life. When I sat down to organize and script this out, I had no idea that I had so many thoughts on the subject. But then, I do have a lot of thoughts on many subjects, don’t I? Ha!
Anyway, remember that some friendships serve seasons of our life, and others are in for the long haul. Either way, if you are looking to add friendships into your life, take a little bit of time to figure out what you are looking for in a friend, and then enjoy looking for those new friendships!
Take a listen, or read the transcript, below.
|How to Subscribe & Review|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- To understand that some friendships are meant to serve seasons of your life
- Ways to find new friends in the empty nest
- To consider your current friendships
- To figure out what you are looking for in a friend
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- How are you doing with your friendships?
- Do you have other suggestions for meeting new friends?
- This and every episode is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Add yourself on my coaching waitlist – opening soon!
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
- PlannerFreak (Gretchen) on Twitter
- PlannerFreak (Gretchen) on Instagram
- The Green Popsicle Sticks Facebook Group
- Empty Nest Prep Episodes Start at Episode #3
- Episode #13. Future You Has All The Power
- Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks Community
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 31: How Do I Find Friends in the Empty Nest? … Today’s episode comes from a podcast listener suggestion. They ask how do I find friends in the empty nest? This is a great question. It falls in line with much of what this podcast is really all about, in that we spend so much time raising our children, and many times, our friendships tend to be built around where are children are in their life.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.