|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
GPS Support Flock Member?
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What you can do now to prepare your child’s room for college, for the college years and beyond
- Why you should talk with your child about their room
- How to assist your child in letting go of and organizing items accumulated over the years
- The importance of recognizing that boundaries will change when your child returns home
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- If your child is heading off to college, or in college, what is the condition of their space in your home?
Do you have long-term plans for that space that your child may not be aware of?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 34: Your Home on College Breaks: Prepping Your Child’s Room. … Today’s episode is one that feels like a good follow up to our last episode, with April Force Pardoe. If you missed that, she joined me to chat about preparing your home for the empty nest. Originally, I was going to make this two episodes, but decided to combine it into one. Today, we talk about your child’s space in your home, and boundaries on that space. If your child is heading off to college and they’ve had their own space in the house, before they head off to college is a good time to discuss their space in your home moving forward.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.