|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
An introduction to Michele
- Michele’s story of overcoming a teenage rape
- How Michele tells her story
- What helped Michele to move on and own her story
- Michele’s advice to parents
- What Michele can’t live without
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What have you had to overcome to become who you are today?
- How are you telling your story?
- My program, The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success, is now available!
- Join me in an upcoming retreat! GPS Reset Weekend: Unplugged and Charged Up
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 38: Michele’s Story, Loving Through the Empty Nest, Raped as a Teenager and How it Changed Her Life. … For those of you who need a trigger warning, Michele’s story does include being raped as a teenager, as well as being in a dark time with no future plans. That being said, she’s completely inspirational and I can’t wait for you to meet her. My amazing empty nest listener friend, my guest today is Michele.
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! In this episode, Michele shares a portion of her life story with us and opens up to show us what helped her get through the remaining emotions and trauma she had from a teenage rape – or should I say, "who helped her." The gift she received is one we all can learn from for our life. Your complete presence in any moment will allow you to comfort others in a way that they may not even know they need. I invite you to listen to Michele's story and share it with anyone who needs to hear it. Take a listen, or read full transcript, found on my website (link in bio). https://youremptynestcoach.com/p38/ . 🐦What You Will Learn in this Episode: 🎙An introduction to Michele 🎙Michele's story of overcoming a teenage rape 🎙How Michele tells her story 🎙What helped Michele to move on and own her story 🎙Michele's advice to parents 🎙What Michele can't live without 🎙And more! 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #EmptyNestPrep #EmptyNestSyndrome #FridayThoughts #NewEpisode #MomHelp #GreenPopsicleSticks #EmptyNestTransition #Patience #KidsAreOffToCollege #Love #DifficultSituations #OvercomingRape #YourStory #yourstorymatters
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.