|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
To consider doing things while being afraid
- To gain confidence by stepping into situations that require courage
- That you are stronger than any emotion that will arise when you are afraid
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- What have you done that required courage?
- Are you ready to notice where you need to challenge yourself more?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 39: Courage Addiction. … Today’s episode came out of one of my Thursday Thoughts About emails. I received positive comments about it and thought that it would be worth sharing with you. I’ve tweaked it just a little since then, and hope you find it motivating.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.