⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To be kind to yourself when observing your thoughts.
- To take time to write down your thoughts.
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you able to observe your thoughts with fascination?
- Do you need clarity on something that I’ve shared in this podcast?
❤️ Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 4, Empty Nest Prep, part 2, Observe With Kindness… Hello, my empty nest friend. I am so excited you are here today. This is part two of a five-episode series titled Empty Nest Prep. These five episodes are the base-level material of everything that I teach. I recommend listening to them in order as they build upon each other and these five episodes have material that will be referenced throughout my entire podcast.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.