⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To be kind to yourself when observing your thoughts.
- To take time to write down your thoughts.
- Join my free community to discuss this podcast.
Registration may still be open for my personalized online coaching program.
- My new program is now available!
- Don’t forget to review, rate or share this podcast!
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you able to observe your thoughts with fascination?
- Do you need clarity on something that I’ve shared in this podcast?
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 4, Empty Nest Prep, part 2, Observe With Kindness… Hello, my empty nest friend. I am so excited you are here today. This is part two of a five-episode series titled Empty Nest Prep. These five episodes are the base-level material of everything that I teach. I recommend listening to them in order as they build upon each other and these five episodes have material that will be referenced throughout my entire podcast.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.