⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To be kind to yourself when observing your thoughts.
- To take time to write down your thoughts.
This Episode is Brought To You By
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you able to observe your thoughts with fascination?
- Do you need clarity on something that I’ve shared in this podcast?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 4, Empty Nest Prep, part 2, Observe With Kindness… Hello, my empty nest friend. I am so excited you are here today. This is part two of a five-episode series titled Empty Nest Prep. These five episodes are the base-level material of everything that I teach. I recommend listening to them in order as they build upon each other and these five episodes have material that will be referenced throughout my entire podcast.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!