Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Why a big goal may cause inaction in your life
- How to notice your go-to big thought that causes inaction
- What to do when you notice your too-big thoughts and goals
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you have a BIG goal that is causing inaction in your life?
- Are you ready to notice where you need to challenge yourself more?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 40. Forty? How am I at 40?… Hello, my future empty nest friend. Today’s episode came directly from some client work. I love working one-on-one with clients. It is totally my jam. Not only do I enjoy the deep dive work that we are able to do, but I find it energizing that by working with my clients, I am able to process my work on a deeper level, as well as refine the tools and analogies to bring it all to you. Right here.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!