|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- To consider, “Making Friends with Now.”
- An analogy for life on Making Friends vs Not Making Friends with Now
- By combining Making Friends with Now with the Simmer life you open yourself up to a new level of peace in your life
Episode Questions for You To Consider
Are you already familiar with Eckhart Tolle?
- Does “make friends with now,” resonate with you?
- Work with me via my program: The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success
- Learn about my GPS Reset Weekends: Unplugged and Charged Up.
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
- Episode #29: I don’t know what to do next. What should I do with my time? (Simmer)
- Episode #42: My First Retreat An Audio Experience (Walk in the Woods)
- Eckhart Tolle Quote: To, “be okay with what is,” is the closest I could find in my search this morning to the “Make friends with now.” I’m sure I heard him say it and I understand it is in this book (Guardians of Being), but I forgot to save the link to the video where I heard him say the words, “Make friends with now.” Please let me know if you find it. I was on quite a search this morning which allowed me to watch more Eckhart videos (ahh – so good!) So, he says close to this in this video and it is One of my favorite Eckhart Tolle videos of all time – the opening question is the best!
- Link to Eckhart Tolle’s YouTube Channel
- Oprah’s 7 Super-Soulful Reads and Oprah’s Book Club
- Episode #13. Future You Has All The Power
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 44: Make Friends With Now – What I’ve Learned From Eckhart Tolle. Lately, I’ve been all in on reading, listening to, and watching, on YouTube, the work of Eckhart Tolle. A dear friend gave me his books, “The Power of Now” and “A New Earth” and much of the books are now underlined, circled, circled with stars around it, highlighted and more.
View this post on Instagram
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! I did some leveling-up, recently. I share my experience and thoughts with you in this episode. Please enjoy. Listen on my website or wherever you listen to podcasts. Full transcript is available on my website. Don’t forget to subscribe, rate and review this podcast! What You Will Learn in this Episode: To consider, “Making Friends with Now.” An analogy for life on Making Friends vs Not Making Friends with Now By combining Making Friends with Now with the Simmer life you open yourself up to a new level of peace in your life #EmptyNest #NewEpisode #Quote #EmptyNestPrep #YourEmptyNestCoach #EmptyNestCoach #FridayThoughts #EmpoweringWomen #EckhartTolle #Presence
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.