This work will always be in our lives, and in this episode, I talk a bit about why it isn’t easy.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Why this work isn’t always easy
- Tips on how to proceed when you notice thought deliveries that you aren’t able to stop
- Remember to be thankful when you level up
Episode Questions for You To Consider
Have you experienced the push-back?
How have you been handling the push-back and leveling up?
- Work with me via my program: The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success
- Learn about my GPS Reset Weekends: Unplugged and Charged Up.
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 45: Why is This Work so Difficult? … Here we are at episode number 45. Over the last 44 episodes, I’ve shared ideas, thoughts and analogies to assist you in leveling up in your life. As you level up, you’ll sit in the simmer at a variety of times, and in different ways, as you move forward. If
View this post on Instagram
🎙🎙 New episode!🎙🎙🎙 October 18, 2019 Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! Just in case you were wondering, I revert to autopilot some days. Gasp! Yes, it is true. I appreciate it when I notice these days and can move forward quickly. I love the work, and I believe in it one hundred percent, but I believe I must provide you with proper warnings on what you may expect when you do this work. This work will always be in our lives, and in this episode, I talk a bit about why it isn't easy. Listen wherever you listen to podcasts – or use link in bio! Full transcript is available on my website. 🐦 https://youremptynestcoach.com/p45/ 🐦What You Will Learn in this Episode: 🎙Why this work isn't always easy 🎙Tips on how to proceed when you notice thought deliveries that you aren't able to stop 🎙Remember to be thankful when you level up 🐦🐦🐦🐦🐦 #EmptyNest #NewEpisode #Quote #EmptyNestPrep #YourEmptyNestCoach #EmptyNestCoach #FridayThoughts #EmpoweringWomen #Podcaster #Warning
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.