|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Who will know when your are done simmering
- The importance of your motivating factors
- Why the work in the simmer is so important
Episode Questions for You To Consider
What thoughts come to your mind as you listen to this episode?
- Do you have a particular simmer that you are working through right now?
- Work with me via my program: The Empty Nest: First Steps Toward Success
- Learn about my GPS Reset Weekends: Unplugged and Charged Up.
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 46: How Do You know When it is Time to Stop Simmering? … Simmering. I talk about this in episode #29. The idea is to take the time to work through your feelings, your thoughts, to discover who you are, to enjoy a time of waiting which will allow you to discover your internal GPS.
View this post on Instagram
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend! A question I have been asked lately by listeners and clients is, "Christine, how will I know when it is time to stop simmering?" This episode is my response. Listen to show via link in bio or wherever you listen to podcasts. The full transcript is available on my website. #EmpoweringWomen #EmptyNest #Simmering #SitintheSimmer #HowWillIKnow #PodcastHost #MidLifCoach #EmptyNestCoach #Powerful
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.