|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- To consider using laughter to reset your thought deliveries, and soul.
- To consider the humor in life.
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you easily find the funny in your life?
- Do you have something funny to share with us?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 49: The Power of Laughter. …. Hello, my future empty nest friend. I have been wanting more laughter in my life. How about you? When doing a google search I was brought to an entertaining Tedx Youth Talk by Sean Conley. So entertaining, and well, I almost just want to stop today’s episode with go watch it, but I’ll say a little more. The link will be in my full show notes.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.