|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- To consider using laughter to reset your thought deliveries, and soul.
- To consider the humor in life.
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you easily find the funny in your life?
- Do you have something funny to share with us?
- Learn how to become an executive producer of this podcast.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 49: The Power of Laughter. …. Hello, my future empty nest friend. I have been wanting more laughter in my life. How about you? When doing a google search I was brought to an entertaining Tedx Youth Talk by Sean Conley. So entertaining, and well, I almost just want to stop today’s episode with go watch it, but I’ll say a little more. The link will be in my full show notes.
View this post on Instagram
Being crazy and trying a new font. 🤣🤣🤣. 🌟🌟🌟🌟 Be yourself. Trust yourself. -Future You 🌟 The world needs you -not a fake version of you trying to impress the heck out of everyone. . Impress, inspire and encourage others just by stepping into who you are meant to be. . She is amazing. You are amazing. #futureyou #futurethinking #selflove #beyourself #stepinto #gps #gpsexecs #inspire #youareamazing
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.