This episode is the first of four recap episodes for this calendar year. I’m sharing episodes that have resonated with you (my amazing listener) in 2019. I share my thoughts about the episodes now that time has passed, and I also share listener comments about the episode. My first recap is on episode #3, and it is where my voice began to emerge.
The bones of my teachings entered into my life and possibly yours in this episode: the bones that are now the backbone of everything I teach. I now discuss the impact of your thoughts and reference thought deliveries we allow in our lives, in almost every episode. I love these deliveries – especially once we notice them, sort them and make them work for us.
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
GPS Support Flock Member?
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- How important the thought box deliveries are in my teachings
- They are the building block for other analogies I create
- Comments that my listeners have shared with me about the thought box deliveries.
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do the thought box deliveries resonate with you?
- How are you liking the deliveries you are allowing in your life?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 52: A Fan Favorite of 2019: Thought Deliveries. … My first fan favorite is episode number 3: Your Thoughts. This is the first in my Empty Nest Prep Series of 5 episodes. As this is episode 3, when I re-listened, I wanted to go ahead and re-record the whole thing but I’ll honor where I was at that time, and leave it as is.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.