54: Fan Favorite. Beef Stew: Enjoying the Simmer
(Christine, What Should I do With My Time? )
I’m sharing episodes that have resonated with you (my amazing listener) along with listener responses. This recap is of episode #29 where I answered the question, “Christine, what should I do with my time?” It is also the episode where the concept of simmering first appeared: so much fun!
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- How the “simmering” has resonated with my listeners
- The advantage of a good “simmer” in life
- Why forcing things to fill your time isn’t always the best answer
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you been using the simmering analogy in your life?
- What are you simmering about?
- Learn how to become an executive producer of this podcast.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 54: A Fan Favorite of 2019: Beef Stew: Enjoying the Simmer. … My third fan favorite episode is number 29: Christine, What Will I Do With My Time? And What Should I Do Next?
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.