54: Fan Favorite. Beef Stew: Enjoying the Simmer
(Christine, What Should I do With My Time? )
I’m sharing episodes that have resonated with you (my amazing listener) along with listener responses. This recap is of episode #29 where I answered the question, “Christine, what should I do with my time?” It is also the episode where the concept of simmering first appeared: so much fun!
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- How the “simmering” has resonated with my listeners
- The advantage of a good “simmer” in life
- Why forcing things to fill your time isn’t always the best answer
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Have you been using the simmering analogy in your life?
- What are you simmering about?
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast, with Coach Christine, episode number 54: A Fan Favorite of 2019: Beef Stew: Enjoying the Simmer. … My third fan favorite episode is number 29: Christine, What Will I Do With My Time? And What Should I Do Next?
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.