56: Why Resolutions Don’t Work
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Imagery for resolutions that are based on will power only
- The power of cleaning up your thoughts for any goal
- An introduction to Quick Tips episodes in 2020
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you working on a resolution that you started for the new year?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2020?
- Learn how to become an executive producer of this podcast.
- Join the January workshop about why resolutions don’t work.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 56: Why Resolutions Don’t Work. … While today, we have in mind New Year’s resolutions, this, of course, applies to any resolution or new goal that you have set for yourself any time of the year. Did you make a New Year’s resolution? Did you make one? Did you make three? Is your resolution the same resolution that you made last year, or the year before? Or is it a brand new one?
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.