56: Why Resolutions Don’t Work
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
GPS Support Flock Member?
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Imagery for resolutions that are based on will power only
- The power of cleaning up your thoughts for any goal
- An introduction to Quick Tips episodes in 2020
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you working on a resolution that you started for the new year?
- What are you most looking forward to in 2020?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 56: Why Resolutions Don’t Work. … While today, we have in mind New Year’s resolutions, this, of course, applies to any resolution or new goal that you have set for yourself any time of the year. Did you make a New Year’s resolution? Did you make one? Did you make three? Is your resolution the same resolution that you made last year, or the year before? Or is it a brand new one?
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.