56: Why Resolutions Don’t Work
I have created a video workshop around the topic in this podcast episode! If you would like to dive a bit deeper, click the button below to gain access today!
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Imagery for resolutions that are based on will power only
- The power of cleaning up your thoughts for any goal
- An introduction to Quick Tips episodes in 2020
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you working on a resolution that you started for the new year?
- What are you most looking forward to in the next 12 months?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 56: Why Resolutions Don’t Work. … While today, we have in mind New Year’s resolutions, this, of course, applies to any resolution or new goal that you have set for yourself any time of the year. Did you make a New Year’s resolution? Did you make one? Did you make three? Is your resolution the same resolution that you made last year, or the year before? Or is it a brand new one?
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!