59: Why I Don’t Have a Side Hustle, Words Matter
Enhance your life by becoming a skillful steward of your thoughts.
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|You may either:|
| > Subscribe to my Thursday Thoughts about email for an email reminder every Thursday that includes a link to listen to the newest episode on my website, like the page you are on now. |
> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- To consider the impact of the words you use in your life
- To be aware of the words you choose to use
- To explore new words in your daily life
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you know what words need to be changed in your life?
- Are you ready to make changes to the words you use?
- Learn how to become an executive producer of this podcast.
- Learn about working with me in my program (purchase today!)
- This episode – and every episode – is brought to you by my Free Program: The Empty Nest: A Guide to Uncovering My Future
- Share your life wins with me via my contact form, email (christine at youremptynestcoach.com ) or audio message
- Join the Green Popsicle Sticks on FB!
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 59: Why I Don’t Have a Side Hustle. … Okay, to the topic at hand today: why I don’t have a side hustle. It comes down to energy for me.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.