⇓⇓⇓ More goodies below, too! Scroll all the way down ⇓ so you don’t miss anything! ⇓⇓⇓
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- A visualization for how your feelings impact your actions.
- To notice the actions you take when you feel particular feelings.
- To stop and take note of feelings when they occur.
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you with me, or are you completely lost?
- Have you noticed anything different about your life since listening to this podcast?
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast, episode number 6, Empty Nest Prep, part 4, Taking ACTION in My Life. …
Hello, my empty nest friend. How are you? I’m thrilled that you are here. This is part four of a five-episode series titled Empty Nest Prep. These five episodes are the base level material of everything that I teach. I recommend listening to them in order, as they build upon each other and these five episodes have material that will be referenced throughout my podcast.
Today, we’ve made it to our actions.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.