60: Quick Tips: Holiday Decluttering with Style and Patience and Your Reflection as You Consider Scholarships Featuring the Deirdre Dolan Nesline, Jenn Musselman, Jo Davies, Monica Matthews and Susan Stevens
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
Tips Shared in this Episode:
- Holiday Decoration Decluttering
Style vs Fashion
- Humorous Patience Observations
- College Scholarships
- Your Reflection
- An Exercise for When Your Emotions are Running High
Episode Tips Provided By:
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
It is time for a Quick Tips Tuesday episode of the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast. I am your host, Coach Christine, and this is episode #60 of my podcast.
Since this is only my second Quick Tips episode …
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.