61: Be the Amazing Boss of Your Thoughts
When you have the vision, and your thoughts trust you enough to jump on board, your mind will take you to places you never thought possible – just like an amazing boss.
Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free! > Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite! Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Important traits for a great leader
- To consider managing your thoughts with those same traits
- One of Christine’s favorite Ted Talks
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you the amazing boss of your thoughts?
- Would you add anything to this list?
Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 1-920-LIFEWIN (1-920-543-3946). 📞
Legal disclaimer: Listening to this podcast doesn’t make Christine your official coach, and this podcast is not meant to replace your doctor or therapist. Curious? Click here for the deets!
First time here? Try these episodes & resources:
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep
- Series 2: The C.E.O. Of Your LIfe Series
- Series 3: The C.E.O. Toolbox
- College Topic Podcast Episodes
- 30-Day Challenge to Empty Nest Success – Videos
- Empty Nest Syndrome Podcast Episodes
- Empty Nest Success Guidebook Video & PDF Link
- What it’s like to work with Coach Christine
- Empty Nest Help
You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 61: Be the Amazing Boss of Your Thoughts. … In episode 56, I mentioned that you should be the amazing boss of your thoughts. I’d like to take this episode to dive a bit deeper into this concept by comparing great leadership to how you may manage your thoughts.
For those who are freaking out about the empty nest years. It is time to make the rest of your life the best of your life!