61: Be the Amazing Boss of Your Thoughts
When you have the vision, and your thoughts trust you enough to jump on board, your mind will take you to places you never thought possible – just like an amazing boss.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Important traits for a great leader
- To consider managing your thoughts with those same traits
- One of Christine’s favorite Ted Talks
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you the amazing boss of your thoughts?
- Would you add anything to this list?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 61: Be the Amazing Boss of Your Thoughts. … In episode 56, I mentioned that you should be the amazing boss of your thoughts. I’d like to take this episode to dive a bit deeper into this concept by comparing great leadership to how you may manage your thoughts.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.