66: Quick Tips: College Scholarships and Visit Planning with Discomfort and Some Intimacy featuring Gretchen Hoffmann, Carolyn Caplan, 5 Kilo Traveller, Monica Matthews & Leah Carey
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
Tips Shared in this Episode:
Project Planning Tip
- More Meaningful College Visits
- Traveling: Take What You Need
- S of SMART Method of Applying to Scholarships
- Re-establishing Intimacy with Your Partner
- Choosing Discomfort
Episode Tips Provided By:
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: It is time for a Quick Tips Tuesday episode of the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast. I am your host, Coach Christine, and this is episode #66 of my podcast. If this is your first time listening, I invite you to check out my Friday episodes, as well, where I provide bite-sized coaching assistance to guide you along your empty nest transition years – it is an amazing time of our lives but it is easy to forget that through the bumps in the road in our journey. …
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.