68: Becoming the CEO of Your Life Part 4 of 5: Where is Your GPS?
We are continuing to work through the series on becoming the CEO of Your Life. In this episode, we discover why our internal GPS is elusive to many of us. I invite you to:
- Re-listen where needed
- Ask Questions
Thank you for joining me on this journey.
… the you that you are hiding by being in obscurity mode is amazing, and it is cruel of you to keep her in the dark. My theory is that the restlessness you feel is that. It is her begging to have a light shine on her, to drink in the light, and to show others – starting with you – who you really are.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode:
- Why your GPS is hidden
- What happens in your life when you illuminate your mind
- How to discover your own GPS
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Do you have access to your GPS today?
- Are you ready to become the CEO of Your Life?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 68: Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 4 of 5, Where is Your GPS? … But I will also tell you that the you you are hiding by being in Obscurity mode is amazing and it is cruel of you to keep her in the dark. My theory is that the restlessness you feel at this point in your life, is that. It is her begging to have light on her, to drink in the light and to show others, starting with you, who you really are.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.