69: Quick Tips: Getting Help with Beauty & Less Guilt with College Majors and School Breaks Featuring 5 Kilo Traveller, Deirdre Dolan Nesline, Jo Davies, Rachel Lankester & Katy Oliveira
Take a listen or read the full transcript below.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: voicemail/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
Tips Shared in this Episode:
- Traveling Tip: Take Less
- DeCluttering: Don’t Accept Guilt Items
- Humorous Observation: When Your Child is Home For Break
- How You are Like the Leaves of a Tree
- College Experiences vs. College Major
- Get Help
Episode Tips Provided By:
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: It is time for a Quick Tips Tuesday episode of the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast. I am your host, Coach Christine, and this is episode #69 of my podcast.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.