71: The Past and The Future Are Outside of Your Fence
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend!
In this episode I share where your past and future reside within the Conscious Effective Olympian (CEO) of Your Life analogy.
Our minds are powerful – use yours for good.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- What to do when you catch yourself thinking about the past or the future
- Where thoughts about the past and future want to reside vs. where we should place them
- The power in thanking your protector for the status report
Episode Questions for You To Consider
- Are you spending more time inside or outside of your fence?
- Do you find yourself focused more on the past or the future?
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast with Coach Christine, episode number 71: The Past and the Future are Outside of Your Fence. … This episode continues to build off of the “Becoming the CEO of Your Life” series, so if you haven’t yet listened to that, you may want to start there, with episode number 64. I am beginning to think that this big analogy of mine is a book in the making, what do you think?
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.