72: The Not So Empty Nest (COVID-19 Social Distancing) Number 1, March 16, 2020
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend!
This is the first daily episode in our Not-So-Empty-Nest series, due to COVID-19 and social distancing.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
Some thoughts from someone who works on a college campus
- Remember P-S-P-F
- How to reach me if you want to be
- Watch your news intake
- Be present
- Level up your protector
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast. Christine? Yes, Christine? You know, with the social distancing implemented due to COVID-19 that your listeners may not be in an empty nest right now, and they may be struggling with an unexpected full nest. … Well, here we are. What an adventure. First of all, I want all of you who have children in college to take a deep breath.
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.