74: The Not So Empty Nest (COVID-19 Social Distancing) Number 3, March 18, 2020
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend!
Today’s episode in our Not-So-Empty-Nest series, due to COVID-19 and social distancing is me sharing our experience so far.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
- The GPS Support Flock, Your Flight to Success in the Empty Nest
- Free Download: How to Find Yourself in the Empty Nest Resource, Today!
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- My family’s situation currently
- Some personal positives
- The word I have chosen to use for this experience
- My social distancing day journal on Instagram
- Embrace the adventure
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
Christine: You are listening to the Your Empty Nest Coach podcast. … Hello, my amazing friend. If this is the first time you’ve listened to this podcast, welcome. This is a special series to support you during the COVID-19 restrictions that may be in place where you live. That empty nest isn’t quite as empty for many of us. Should you want to catch all of them, this series begins in episode number 72. …
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.