79: The Not So Empty Nest Number 7 Updates from Christine (COVID-19 Restrictions)
Hello, my ah-mazing empty nest friend!
In our Not So Empty Nest series, today, I share some reminders with you, updates on our family, and more.
|Want to subscribe to this podcast? Great news – it is free!|
|> Click here, and then choose your favorite podcast app – be sure to hit subscribe or follow, once you choose your favorite!|
|Let me know if you have any additional questions – as I am always happy to explain how podcasts work!|
This Episode is Brought To You By
What You Will Learn in this Episode
- Remember This is a Wonderful Opportunity to Train Your Protector
- Coach Christine’s Family Updates
- What I am Thankful For
- My New Protocols for Package Deliveries
- I Share A Couple of Social Distancing Daily Check-ins from my Instagram Followers
💚 Send audio feedback to Coach Christine now: https://www.speakpipe.com/EmptyNestCoach or call/text to 920-LIFEWIN (920-543-3946).
First Time Here? Try This Order of Episodes
- The Your Empty Nest Coach Podcast Trailer
- Series 1: Empty Nest Prep – starts at episode #3
- Series 2: The CEO of Your Life – starts at episode #64
- Series 3: The CEO Toolbox – starts at episode #88
- Becoming the CEO of Your Life, Part 1 of 5: Meet Your Protector
- Join me on Instagram
- Professor Nick Scoville of Ursinus College shares what a class looks like in his new at-home math and computer science department
- The Power of Sitting in the Simmer
- Leveling Up Your Life (Donkey Kong Your Life)
- Episode #17: Green Popsicle Sticks & Community
Hello, my beautiful empty nest(or not so empty nest – right now) friend! How are you feeling? Tune into that. And then ask yourself if you like how you are feeling. If not – you’ve come to the right place because my job is to make you aware of how much control of your life (through your thoughts and feelings) that you simply hand over to others, or to the happenings of your life.
COVID-19 is a doozy of happening – which you easily could give full control of your mind to your protector who will allow thoughts and statements from others to boss you around. But, …
You are preparing for the empty nest ahead as your child(ren) prepares, heads off to, and experiences college.